Here are our guidelines for the services and the handling of Covid:
- Sanitizing our vehicles every day and after each service.
- Following social distancing rules at the airport, on board our vehicles and at our desks in the resorts.
- Monitoring the health of our staff constantly, including daily temperature checks.
- Staff receive constant training of COVID-19 awareness and the importance of good hygiene practices.
- Passengers and drivers must wear masks at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for passenger use when boarding our vehicles and during the journey.
- Child car seats and boosters are sanitized after every service.
- Luggage will be disinfected before it is loaded into our vehicles.
- We are following guidelines issued by the World Health Organization and the Mexican Department of Health and also comply with those required by the authorities for certification.
If you have any questions or doubts please feel free to contact us.
From US or Canada: 1-800-791-4496